Sunday, October 23, 2016

A Taunting Dance

"It was a beautiful fall day. Gentle wind teases stubborn autumn leaves. Some defy the gentle wind and sway. A taunting dance. Come with me an look at the magnificence of the last dance."

~Fidekus O. Mkparu
Love's Affliction

Today's quote is perfect for this post, because yesterday was an exceptionally beautiful day, for doing my latest series of photos in Carson City, Nevada! The capitol of Nevada is stunning in autumn, and is always a favorite destination of mine, when I go searching for the perfect examples of western states autumn, to post on my blog! Yesterday was a gift! It was absolutely beautiful, and it seems like I will be able visit several more times before the end of the season, as it's getting off to a colorful, yet slow start! All the better for me! That means many, many photo jaunts that will end with me really tired, but deeply, and completely, happy inside! I love playing in big piles of autumn leaves! Who wouldn't? It makes me feel like a kid again! 

And look who decided to join me...  




Leaf Of The Day
October 23rd 2016


Mood: Happy

~Me :)
 

No comments: