Saturday, September 24, 2016

Ah September!

Leaf Of The Day
September 24th, 2016 

"Ah September! You are the doorway to the season that awakens my soul... but I must confess that I love you only because you are a prelude to my beloved October!"

~Peggy Toney Horton

I love September! When I was a child, and September rolled around, I had such mixed feelings! I hated school, but I loved the smell of new clothes. I hated getting up early, but I loved learning new things! I hated September for making me get up early, but the trade off was the beautiful new color of the morning, and the crisp air that gave way to perfect afternoons! At least that was what it was like, most of the time, in the Bay Area. Cool September mornings, and warm September afternoons. I guess now that I think about it, that's the way it happens everywhere, lol, but somehow when you are a child, the magic seems to happen only in your universe. I guess sometimes, even as a grown woman, I still think it only happens in my world. LOL. 




Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: