Monday, December 21, 2015

Autumn's Passing...

"THERE is something in the autumn that is native to my blood. Touch of manner, hint of mood; And my heart is like rhyme, with yellow and the purple and the crimson keeping time."

~Bliss Carman

Autumn quietly lies down at 11:48 P.M. EST. tonight. It's a stormy sky where I am. Winter is insisting and full of itself this year. It's good for the ground, and the rivers and yes, it's good for the treas, but the raindrops fall like tears, and least that's how it feels to me,
 but a new autumn is a mere three seasons away. 

Bitter winter. Mischievous spring.Treacherous Summer. 
It's the last one I dread the most.

The Final Leaf Of The Day For Autumn 2015
December 21st 2015
Mood: Anxious For Autumn

~Me :)

1 comment:

sunflowerkat said...

Summer is toughest for me as well...oppressive! You may find next summer much more tolerable when you're floating in your pool!! :)