Friday, October 30, 2015

The Night Befor Halloween

"There is a child in every one of us who is still a trick or treater looking for a brightly lit front porch."

~Robert Brault


Are you ready for tomorrow night? The best night of the year? The one that completely knocks other best nights of the year on their butts? I am! Halloween has always been a big deal to me. It's been my favorite holiday since I was a wee one, watching spooky movies on the TV with my father! He really got into the spirit of things, always bringing home multiple pumpkins to carve, and buying ridiculous amounts of candy to pass out to the neighborhood goblins. But it was those super spooky movies I loved best! Soylent Green was one of his favorites, while clung to the old black and white movies like The Innocents. Oh well it was all good, as long as it was fun, and if it was one thing it was always was... it was fun!

Leaf Of The Day
October 30th, 2015

 Mood: Happy

~Me :)
 

No comments: