Saturday, April 04, 2015

Hey, At Least There's That!

"I want to grow a flower for every time someone tells me "FUCK YOU." Then I'll go back to that person and pin the flower on their lapel in a gesture of friendship. And while they are looking down on it in astonishment, I'll bunch up my knuckles and punch them in the face."

~Jarod Kintz

I Want Two Apply For A Job At Our Country's Largest Funeral Home,
 And Then Wear A Suite And Noose To The Job Interview.

My crappy, sarcastic mood continues. Our living situation is such a mess, and we still haven't any idea where we are going to move to. We are spending our days panicking, packing, and preparing to head for parts unknown. Will don't know if we will have to get rid of the cats, also known as my babies, and yes, we have hired a lawyer in an attempt to try and get back some of the money that has been defrauded out us. We are hoping to get enough back from the taxes to have key money, and if all this depressing stuff isn't enough, I take my car in Tuesday for repairs on the fender that was smashed last week. They auto body guys say it will look okay, but probably not perfect. Sheesh. Did I mention my car's 1 year anniversary was this past Thursday, April 2nd? Smashed in less than one year. Sheesh. 

But hey, at least it's going to rain this week. 

No, that's not inconvenient. Thanks for asking!

Mood: Okay, But Sarcastic

~Me :)

No comments: