Wednesday, April 01, 2015

A Look Back At March 2015 (Never Tell God Your Bored)

"What I like about photographs is that they capture a
 moment that's gone forever, impossible to reproduce."

~Karl Lagerfeld

Well, March 2015 was a blur... did anything interesting happen? I mean other than in my life? Oh yeah, I remember now... lets not talk about it, shall we? Anyway, I know I usually post my monthly retrospective on the last day of each month, but once in a while I post on the first, and this is one such time. I expect there will be an abundance of new photos in April to make up for the missed posts of March. Life is very interesting, and hectic, and scary for me right now, but fortunately all those things usually make for plentiful photo opportunities, so, STAY TUNED!

And Now, A Look Back At March 2015

A little bit of advice...

Never, EVER tell God your bored!


Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: