Monday, February 16, 2015

Who Knows?

"Maybe there's a whole other universe where a square moon roses in the sky, and the stars laugh in cold voices, and some of the triangles have four sides, and some have five, and some have five raised to the fifth power of sides. In this universe there might grow roses which sing.
 Everything leads to everything."

~Stephen King

Do you ever consider the possibility of alternate universes? Or is the here and now all that there is? Sometimes, especially when I experience deja vu, I think that perhaps I am taping into an experience I lived through in a different dimension. But then, if you think about it, if I lived through it in another dimension, how could I be aware of it in the here and now? So perhaps rather than it being a memory of a different dimension, maybe reincarnation might just be the answer! But if that's true, why am I living the same life over and over again? Isn't that closer to the theory of multiple dimensions? All I know is, sometimes life takes on an eerily familiar tone. I have met people for the first time, and somehow felt like I had known them forever. The shake of a hand. The glance of an eye. It's instantaneous, and familiar. I know I probably will never have the answers to all the questions I have on this plane of existence, and frankly, I am not sure I want to know. I kinda like the mystery, and the way it encourages me to keep asking the questions, no one has the answers to.It's another of life's gifts, like roses, cat whiskers, or time moving us ever forward, whether we want to go, or not.

Mood: Curious

~Me :)



No comments: