Monday, November 24, 2014

October's Oddities

"I only sing in the shower. I would join a choir,
 but I don't think my bathtub can hold that many people."

~Jarod Kintz
Who Moved My Choose?: An Amazing Way To Deal With Change
 By Deciding To Le Indecision Into Your Life

Last month, while on vacation, and loving October completely, I came across many different sights and sounds that were awesome, but that I just couldn't seem to fit into an Ellipsis post. But yesterday, while going through last months archives, I decided that it would be a shame to not let these photos be seen, so here is a little more from October. Random Yes! But oh so fun!

Enjoy!

 I Couldn't Agree More!

Yes, Go Giants! But TMI!

 It Gets Cold In San Francisco

Me Too!

SSSSSSSSSssssssssssssss!

Pretty, But Odd. Pretty Odd. 

 I Wonder If Her Name Is Ondine?

I love photography, I love seeing things and capturing their image forever...
 or until my computer crashes! LOL

;)

Leaf Of The Day


Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: