Friday, November 28, 2014

CHARGE IT!

"Shopping is a woman thing. It's a contact sport like football. Woman enjoy the scrimmage, the noisy crowds, the danger of being trampled to death, and the ectasy of the purchase."

~Erma Bombeck

It's Black Friday... GAME ON BITCHES! 

Stores on my list include...

Old Navy
Macy's
Bloomingdales

Union Square... Here I Come!

But not until the afternoon. As I write this it's just about midnight Easter Time, so while it is technically Black Friday, there are 3 more hours in Thanksgiving Pacific Time, and I am doing nothing more ambitious than falling asleep in front of Netflix. I am too old to run out in the middle of the night, just to save 10% on a toaster. But come Friday afternoon... GAME ON BITCHES... if there is anything left. I don't know, do you think there will be a big run on spoon rests, pizzele makers and thermal shirts?

God I AM Boring!

Leaf Of The Day


Mood: Grateful

~Me :)

No comments: