Monday, October 06, 2014

An Experience In Living

"No city invites the heart to come to life as San Francisco
 is an experience in living."

~William Soroyan


WooSH... TILT... SPLASH... YIKES!! Sorry, I don't usually put two exclamation points to... well... make a point, but that was what Saturday, on San Francisco Bay, on the Rocket Boat, was like! WooSH. TILT... SPLASH...YIKES!!! Alan and I had such a good time, and that is what vacation is all about! Right? Oh my goodness, we are barely into our arranged activities, there are still 4 more weeks to enjoy! The best of beautiful October is still to come, and I am looking forward to every single minute with my hubby! Last Saturday, while on the bay, things didn't seem like it could get any better, the whole HOT October day has set the vacation bar high! 


And At The End Of The Day
Pier 39 Fireworks!


:)

Leaf Of The Day

Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: