Tuesday, September 02, 2014

At The Museum: The DeYoung... Fruit Still Life, By Flora C. Mace and Joey Kirkpatrick

 "Fruit Still Life
By Flora C. Mace and Joey Kirkpatrick
DeYoung Museum
Golden Gate Park
San Francisco, California
May 5th, 2009

"Great art picks up where nature ends."

~Marc Chagall

As we head into the last couple weeks of summer, this photo reminded me of how much I enjoy a big bowl of summer fruits! That is one more of my favorite ways to transition the seasons, by arranging a bowl of the best of summer and autumn fruits and veggies, photographing it, and then making something really delicious and creative with it. That is how I invented my famous Pear and Havarti sandwich that I enjoy every Thanksgiving for lunch. Maybe it's time to see what yummy organic deliciousness is available this week!

Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: