Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Plans



"It requires a certain kind of mind to see beauty in a hamburger bun."

~Ray Kroc

For about 5 years in a row, my pal Steven, from my AOL Journal days, and I, challenged each other to come up with the perfect hamburger for Memorial Day. May is National Hamburger month, and May 28th is National Hamburger Day. I haven't done a good hamburger photo since Steven passed away, my heart just hasn't been in it. But maybe next year I will suggest it as a theme for the Round Robin Photo Challenges, or maybe I will just hold the challenge here. We'll see. All I know is that Steven would think it was stupid to not enjoy that challenge. It would be a nice way to honor his memory I think. :) I miss my friend, but the fun times still make me smile.

:)

Mood: Reflective

~Me :)

1 comment:

jr cline said...

This is a good way to remember your friend. Great idea. I'm not much of a hamburger guy, but I could substitute a veggie burger.