Monday, April 07, 2014

Reflection Of The Twilight Time Of Day



"Sunset is the opening music of the night."

~Mehmet Murat ildan

This will have to be another brief blog post, as I am tired and I still have a ton of things to do. This post is another view of the amazing sunset of last Thursday. Honestly, the colors in the sky that early evening just mesmerized me! I simply couldn't look away! This is a slightly earlier version of the sunset, as apparent by the muted tones. I decided this would be a nice one to do a little editing magic with. I am pretty happy with the end result!

Muted Twilight Reflection...




Both versions bring about very different feelings for me. Very different memories. I like when I pull some distant memory from a newly taken photo. I am constantly learning from my photography. It is what keeps my mind free of cobwebs, and useless chatter. Photography allows me to really experience my life, and the world I would have missed otherwise.

A Little Night Music...



Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: