Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Finally! My Blair Is Coming Home!


Car Hospital Waiting Room
April 14th 2014

"Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead."

~Mac McCleary

Blair... (Her Baby Photo) ;)
 

Finally... Blair comes home a little later today! It is ridiculous how long it has taken to fix the dashboard, and I am very unhappy about how the whole situation was handled. But, the situation is almost behind us, so it's time to let go of all the negativity. I probably won't go back to the Chevy service department in Fremont ever again, and I am sure they won't miss me. In the week my car has been there I have spent a little time looking at Yelp and found that not many people have been happy with that particular service department, and pretty much for the same reasons I am not. So, what have I learned from the situation? A lot! 

Next time, consult Yelp and see which dealership has the best service department rating! Trust me when I say, there was a lot more to this story, but I will save those details for Yelp, and another day here on the blog. For now, I am just ready to drive off into the sunset, with it all... hopefully... behind me! Behind us! Now I have to move on to finding out how to get the refund for the work we had to pay for on our 2007 Saturns, for which we shouldn't have had to pay! So far, it's been like getting teeth pulled without benefit of anesthesia! We'll see how the refund goes, I want to hope for the best, but I am not really expecting it!

"I feel like I am diagonally parked in a parallel universe."

~Unknown

Mood: Happy

~Me :)


1 comment:

jr cline said...

Congratulations!
Good luck with the refund too.