Friday, February 28, 2014

A Look Back At February 2014



"I tend to think of the act of photographing, generally speaking, as an adventure. My favorite thing is to go where I've never been."

~Diane Arbus

February... come and gone. Am I sorry about that fact... ummm... nope! I am actually having fun this year, so I am more than ready to move on to a March! But for the last day of February there will be rain, and wind, and thunder. Hopefully thunder. I like thunder. It's unpredictable. Will it strike the yard? Don't know! Will it strike my stupid, mean spirited neighbor's yard? Hope so! LOL. But it would be wrong to sit here wishing for that. Right?

Right?

Anyway, here is the month of February in pictures. 

Enjoy!















 

So, what will March be like in terms of my photography? Well, I can tell you that tomorrow (Saturday) I am going to be on a boat in the San Francisco Bay. The weather is taking a break from rain and wind, just when I need it to. I can't wait. I love the bay and would spend more time on or near it if I could. It's my inner mermaid I think. Or maybe I just love the water. Who knows?

Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: