Tuesday, January 28, 2014

This Side Of The Ridge



"Mere colour, unspoiled by meaning, and unallied with definite form, can speak to the soul in a thousand different ways."

~Oscar Wilde

I love this time of day. I love that right here everything was a soft gorgeous blue, but just right over that ridge was a wild full sky of pinks and reds as the sun set. I love my camera, I see things I would miss otherwise. The camera, my cameras, help me slow down, and see what's in front of me. There was a time when the pain in my life was all I saw, then little by little, as I really put effort into my picture taking, I realized how lucky my life was, and how much pain everyone was in. Suddenly, it was less about me, and more about how at the end of the day, the sun sets on all of us, just maybe from different perspectives. 

Mood: Inspired

~Me :)


No comments: