Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Going Up



"If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the up button."

~Sam Levenson

Blech. I am not fond of elevators in general, but this one... I HATE! It's at my doctor's office, which makes it even more yucky! GERMS. Mine, the guy next to me! ICK! Especially since my local news insists on mentioning nightly each new death in the Bay Area from the H1N1 flu. It also doesn't help knowing that each death occurred in folks under 62, with underlying health concerns. Hello diabetes? Hello Fibromyalgia? YIKES. But other than the possibility of getting the flu, this elevator has the harshest ride of any that I know of, anywhere. It only goes up three floors, and the ride is smooth, but coming down, just before the last floor... BOOM. It's harsh. But it keeps passing all the tests that are done for safety, so, I just try to go with the ride, but I have been thinking of taking the stairs, it's better for my health! Right?

Right?

Mood: Silly

~Me :)

1 comment:

jr cline said...

I'd take the stairs. lol