Saturday, January 04, 2014

Go 49ers! Go Eagles! With A Side Of YUCKY-BLECHS!



"Problems are not stops signs, they're guidelines."

~Dr. Robert Schuller

I slept late yesterday... really late. I am not sure why. Well, I was up until about 2:00 A.M. working on some editing, but that isn't all that late for me. I am a night owl, always have been, so I don't think that was it. I went to bed, and I had been asleep for about 3 hours, when Alan's alarm went off. BUZZZZZZZ! LOL. I hear it nearly every morning, and we usually talk for a few minutes, then I go back to sleep, which I did yesterday as well... so, I don't think that was it. About an hour later, Joey began crying to be let out to play. I don't let him out to play until much later in the day, when I can supervise the hilarity. We are all still learning our way, so it's just better to keep an eye on things. I got up and held him and we cooed with each other for about 20 minutes, then put him back in his box in the kitchen, and went back to bed.

3 hours later the phone rang, it was the doctor's office cancelling an appointment. I didn't know that at the time, and they left no message, just the caller ID. So, I had to call them back to find out what the call was about, then call Alan to have him call them and reschedule his appointment. Sigh. I then decided to get up, but before I did I was going to just shut my eyes for a couple more moments. Maybe listen to CNN in the nice warm bed... 6 hours later, at 2:15 p.m. the phone rang! It was Alan who was now on his way home. "Sheesh, who the hell is calling now?" I thought to myself. Imagine my embarrassment at it being the afternoon, and had he not called, I would have still been sleeping!

Now this morning, at 3:07 AM EST I am still awake, but feeling a bit feverish. Could I be catching the first cold of the 2014? It's not that I mind a good cold once in a while. A nice fever is a euphoria like no other, but I am still a bit amazed about the 6 week coughing yucky-blechs from last spring! I have been uncomfortable, but a deep cough, that leaves you pretty much unable to breathe for 6 weeks is something I sincerely hope I never experience again! And I probably won't. If I am sick now, or about to be, it just feels like your average, run of the mill, yucky-blechs. Yeah... that's it... I have the YUCKY-BLECHS! If I do have something, I hope it doesn't last long, I have two big football games to get excited about this weekend! Go Eagles! Go 49ers! My two favorite teams! I love them both! But no matter who I cheer on it's going to feel a little like running a red light... it will just be wrong! Never let anyone ever tell you that you can only fall in love with one person... or ;) ... one football team. You can love them both for different reasons! LOL.

Decisions! Decisions! Love is a whole other kind of sick.

Darn YUCKY-BLECHS! ;)

Mood: Silly

~Me :)


No comments: