Friday, January 10, 2014

California Poppy In Sepia... Just Because



Instructions For Living A Life.

Pay attention.
Be astonished.
Tell about it.

~Mary Oliver

Good advice. I think I have transitioned from black and white to sepia. It's natural I think. Not ever day can be black and white... right? Come what may, some days will be sepia, with or without consent. That's neither good or bad, just... sigh... sepia. Do my words go into a void? Sometimes I hope so, because it feels good to just be honest, without regret. Does that make sense?

I like strange, absurd moments.
I like the surreal. 
I love the ordinary. 
I identify with the common. 
I don't sing in the shower, because it scares the cats.
If you passed me on the street, you wouldn't notice me.

                           That's A Good Thing.

I like that I am a "nothing special woman with a camera in my hand."

                            Also A Good Thing.

Sometimes I find my car keys under my cat.
I think Albert Einstein is super sexy.
Someday, I would like to see a ghost. As long as it's not my own. 
          
          Although if I did, that would mean I lived my life.

I like to make people laugh.
I love to point out how special someone's smile is. 

Just because.


Mood: Reflective

~Me :)

No comments: