Friday, November 01, 2013

It Was A Witching Time




"There is a child in every one of us who is still a trick-or-treater looking for a brightly-lit front porch."

~Robert Brault

The Stylish Witches... 

  

It was a wonderfully warm, and fun Halloween over our way! This year's most popular costume goes to the witches! Not a big surprise, considering the ratings American Horror Story: Coven is receiving! I know it's my favorite show! I thought about putting together a costume of my favorite black skirt, a white silk blouse, and then donning my cool velvet witch's hat I bought some years back, and going as one of the coven, but I decided to go a more whimsical route at the last minute. I decided to be a rubber duck instead! LOL. I thought it would be fun, and it was. And Alan got into the spirit of things... he went as Uncle Si from the A&E show Duck Dynasty. It's fun when we get costumes together! We are still just kids at heart!

  

Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: