Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Love Story Of Donny And Nina (Not Their Real Names) Part II



"It's not lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages."

~Friedrich Nietzsche

The graphic above shows where we left off with The Love Story Of Donny And Nina!

The graphic below brings us up to date...



I can't believe they got married! Just last July she was calling him a, "FUCKING ASSHOLE" and threatening to leave his "ASS." And he was willing to "CALL HER A CAB." So, was marriage really the right decision? By the same token, who am I to say what they need to do to fix their problems? That may have been just what they needed to repair whatever wasn't working. I would like to hope for the best for them, but somehow, I don't think their getting married will change much.

And that makes me kinda sad for them.

In a little less than a month, Alan and I will have been married 23 years! Alan is my best friend. My lover. My protector. My champion. He is my love! And we began our relationship as friends, then best friends, then we fell in love. There has never been any disrespect between us... ever. Mistakes yes! Disrespect? No!

Stay Tuned! I don't think we have seen, or heard, the last chapter in the "Love Story Of Donny And Nina!"

"Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed."

~Albert Einstein

Mood: Reflective

~Me

No comments: