Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Perfect Midsummer Day In San Francisco



"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco."

~Mark Twain

Depending on who you ask, Mark Twain may, or may not, have said that. Personally, I believe he probably did, because even in the middle of the summer, I still need a heavy sweater when I cross the bay into San Francisco! See that marine layer in the top photo, that's what keeps us cool, even on a bright midsummer day! Oh, it's not like it's always cold in the summertime, in fact I can remember some absolutely sweltering days, but for the most part it's usually quite mild there. And I love it!

Can you tell?











I did a lot of photography yesterday, but it wasn't all photos of San Francisco, I also photographed some public art and a lot of new butterflies at the exhibit at the Conservatory Of Flowers! You'll see! I will be posting what I saw in San Francisco, over the next several days!

Stay Tuned!

No comments: