Tuesday, April 09, 2013

80 West



"It's an odd thing, but anyone who disappears is said to be seen in San Francisco. It must be a delightful city and possess all the attractions of the next world."

~Oscar Wilde

I am a San Francisco Bay Area native, born and raised, and it's really odd, but every time I see San Francisco, be it the downtown, from high in the hills, or from Treasure Island, it is like seeing it for the very first time! I love it here so much, truly I don't think anywhere else can quite compare to it's beauty or to the joy it gives me just looking at t beauty! Last week I discovered a couple new angles I hadn't photographed the city from previously, so this post showcases those new perspectives!

ENJOY!
:)
Starting Off From The East Bay, It's 80 West And Into The City!
(The Cantilever Section Of The Bay Bridge Soon To Be Replaced)


First Stop Treasure Island, And The View From A Very Old Closed Dock!


After Some Miscellanious Photography On The Island It's Time For Some Photography Back Toward The Old Section Of Bridge Which Will Be Replaced With A Brand New Bridge This Autumn! I Will Miss It, I like The Looks Of This Section Very Much And Will Miss It's Old Fashioned Look!


After A Nice Lunch With Alan, It's Time To Head Back Onto The Bay Bridge And Head Into San Francisco!


Not Bad For A Photo Taken Out Of A Moving Car On The Bay Bridge...


And of course you know what comes next... right? Gorgeous, lovely, exciting, infuriating, amazing San Francisco! I could live here a million years and not have enough time to photograph every fascinating nuance of this city! It NEVER stops inspiring me!

"San Francisco itself is art, above all literary art. Every block is a short story, every hill a novel. Every home a poem, every dweller within immortal. That is the whole truth."

 ~William Saroyan

I'm Home! :)

Mood: Happy

~Me :)




No comments: