Thursday, February 07, 2013

Orchid Gallery Winter 2013



"When two friends understand each other totally, the words are soft like an orchid's perfume."

~Unknown

In yesterday's blog post I mentioned that Alan and I spent the day, earlier this week, at the Conservatory of Flowers in Golden Gate Park. The conservatory is one of my favorite places to spend time, no matter what time of year we are experiencing, but I think visiting during winter is the best time. Just when all the trees, and gardens of sticks, start getting to me, I know the conservatory will be bursting with color from the gorgeous orchids they have on display. The orchids on this past visit were stunning! I couldn't possibly choose a favorite, but I do admit, the vanilla orchids inspire me to come home and whip up a little homemade vanilla ice cream. Yum. :)

Conservatory OF Flowers
Golden Gate Park
San Francisco
February 5th 2013



Ahhh... all that color is so beautiful! Spring will be here soon, and that is when Golden Gate Park really comes alive with color. Its beautiful everywhere you look! :) I have some photos of different types of flowers from different parts of the conservatory, but I will share them in a future post.

Stay Tuned!

~Mood: Happy :)

~Me :)

No comments: