Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day ~ 2013



"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

~Dr. Suess

Okay, I admit it, I am kinda dorky about Valentine's Day. It's not always filled with big bouquets of roses, romantic movies, and dinners in fancy restaurants, in fact, some of my best Valentine's Days have been spent by myself, reading letters Alan wrote to me a million years ago. SIGH. Then he comes through the door, and I know he is safe, and my day finally begins, and at the same time is complete. Never underestimate the power of a quiet evening at home, great love stories are built on little moments.

"The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space."

~Marilyn Monroe

Happiness :)

Happy Valentine's Day!

And now "Laughter In The Rain" by Neil Sedaka


~Me :)


1 comment:

jr cline said...

Happy Valentine's Day!