Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Blossoms Before Snow



"Courage is not the towering oak that sees storms come and go; it is the fragile blossom that opens in the snow."

~Alice M. Swaim

On Sunday I didn't see any color on the trees. It was a typical winter Sunday! But by Tuesday morning, there seemed to be the beginnings of spring everywhere! Well, not everywhere, but on enough trees that I actually felt myself smile as I passed one lovely tree after another. Purple, pink, and the most beautiful hot pink Quince blossoms are just beginning to light up the last cold days of winter. Today I bring you pink blossoms, but it snowed here in the Bay Area, so I am off in search of soft, white, opalescent snow! Wish me luck! Mount Hamilton... here I come!

Stay Tuned!

Mood: Hopeful

~Me :)

No comments: