Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Happy Holidays Bill O'Reilly



"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living."

~Amanda Bradley

It's War... WAR I TELL YOU!

Sorry, but I have a bit of the devil in me, and I just had to wish Bill O' Reilly a Happy Holiday! Bill insists that there is some big conspiracy being perpetrated on Christmas. His facts consist of people who wish others a Happy Holiday, rather than a Merry Christmas. (Insert rolling eyes here.) Wouldn't it be nice if Bill O'Reilly would relax and allow himself to simply enjoy the season? I would be lying if I said I like Bill O'Reilly... I don't. But I think like Ebenezer Scrooge's nephew, who wished his uncle some holiday spirit and peace of mind, I wish that same thing for Bill. I really do. There's no war on Christmas, except on his mind. Maybe one day he will take all that passion, and channel it toward a cause that will bring folks together, rather than give already disheartened folks yet one more reason and means to feel anything but utter disdain for their fellow man, just because they had the gall to wish someone a Happy Holiday.

Relax Bill. And Happy Holidays. :)

~Me :)

Last Night's Joke...

Q.Why was Santa's little depressed?

A. Because he had a low elf-esteem.

Now Tonight's Joke...

Q. Why Did The Elf Push His Bed Into The Fireplace?

*Come back tomorrow night to learn the answer. But feel free to leave a guess if you like. :)


No comments: