Wednesday, December 26, 2012

December Days



"December is an old friend; it reminds you of the past, together you share some laughs and tears, you feel warm-hearted through it's freezing outside. But the goodbye is inevitable. May the memories we share with this friend next year be filled with comfort, peace and love."

~Mohamed Atef

 

The sun was out on Christmas Eve, just enough for me to finish shopping, put the last little details together for our Christmas, and meet Alan for our usual Christmas Eve date. It was a good day, as was Christmas Day! Alan let me sleep in really late, and when I did wake up, Dylan and Hendrix were both cuddled tightly next to me. One at my back, one at my shoulder.

Bliss.

Santa brought me some great new designer boots, a new bread maker, and a corn dog machine!

Overall I very fond of December days. I am loved, and that makes any day the best ever.

Happiness.

~Me :)

No comments: