Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A Photo A Day For 6 Months: ~Day 97 In A Moment



"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions."

~Albert Einstein

Not bad for a picture, taken on my Android, in a moving car. If I have a camera, I will find the picture. After I get the picture, I like writing the opening or closing paragraph to a new story. Just the opening, or just the closing, the middle part doesn't matter all that much. Like any given day. It's a wonderful change-up on county sheep, and a wonderful way to rethink the photos you get when you have done a big photo jaunt. Try it sometime. Just take your best photo from the group, and write a short story, not only will you sleep better, you will look at scenes in front of you differently.

-Me :)


1 comment:

Karen Funk Blocher said...

Breathtaking photo.