Monday, July 02, 2012

A Photo A Day For 6 Months: Day 53~ When Foregrounds Attack




"The details of life have a tendency to interfere with the actual living of life."


~Richard Diaz


LOL. I am pretty sure I know where I went wrong here. LOL. It's so funny, but when I took this photo I was really happy with the color, lighting and composition. When I got home and uploaded it to my editing gallery, I saw that there were glaring mistakes. No balance. Dull focal point. Rule of thirds? What rule of thirds? LOL. I love photography because I am always learning from it, and about it. My photography is a work in progress. LOL. Note to self... STOP THE CLUTTER. Well, unless I am photographing...ummm... CLUTTER.

 "Little details of life have special talents in creating big problems."


~Mehmet Murat Ildan

NEXT...


:)


~Me :)


Today's Link...


JR
http://jrclinephotography.blogspot.com/2012/07/apadf6-52.html

2 comments:

jr cline said...

This is a pretty view. I can see why you took it.
Like you, I learn from every picture. I don't think that will ever end.

Here is m link: http://ellipsissuddenlycarly.blogspot.com/2012/07/photo-day-for-6-months-day-53-when.html

jr cline said...

I messed up that link...lol...thank you for fixing it.