Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Photo A Day For 6 Months: Day 21: Strange Underwear



"Strange as it may seem, my life is based on a true story."


~Ashleigh Brilliant
 


It was a better day. Although a decidedly strange one. It's not often that a see other people's underwear, but today I saw not only one pair... but two. The first pair of underwear was spotted near a local Arby's, where I went for lunch. I was waiting for a light to turn, so I could make a left turn, and there she was... a woman... in her underwear. Black bottoms to be exact. She was just standing, on the opposite corner, in a pair of black undies... with a turtleneck top on. A turtleneck... and black panties. At first I thought it might be bikini bottoms, but who wears a turtleneck top and bikini bottoms? I decided to pretend I wasn't seeing what I saw and took my delicious Arby's sandwich home for lunch. It was the best way to deal with it I think.


Now, for the second pair. After dinner tonight, Alan and I decided it would be fun to go to Starbuck's for an ice tea. As we turned into the parking lot, there, in all her glory, was a young woman, dressed in nothing but teeny, tiny, panties, a leather bra, a black garter belt, and hose with glow in the dark hearts on them. Ummm... huh? All I could think to say was... "Alan... don't look." "I have to look" he said... I am driving. "Yes... yes you are" I said. At that point I had tons of questions. Was it black undies day? Was there some sort of ritual I have been missing? Sigh. Is it just me, or is life getting really, really weird, the closer we get to December 21st, 2012? Well, it is, according to some, the possible date of the end of the world. Perhaps peoples inhibitions are waning. Or maybe it's just life in California... SHRUG.

Thoughts?

~Me :)

If you would like to join me on my quest to post A Photo A Day For 6 Months, by all means, please jump in anywhere! There is no need to participate every day, and there is no theme, just post what strikes your fancy, and comeback here with the direct link back to your post. I will be happy to list your link with tomorrow's blog entry.

Now go see what my friend JR has come up with!

JR
http://jrclinephotography.blogspot.com/2012/05/apadf6-20.html 








2 comments:

sunflowerkat said...

California probably has a lot to do with it. It's wonderful that way...
:)

Here's my photo of the day
http://inmydreamssfk.blogspot.com/2012/05/mental-health.html

jr cline said...

I like the hummingbird picture.
So it was underwear day yesterday in California. lol I guess Alabama didn't get the memo. I didn't see any here. Of course it would have made for interesting photo ops. hahaha

Here is my link: http://jrclinephotography.blogspot.com/2012/05/apadf6-21.html