Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hendrix AKA "Teeth"

From For Ellipsis


"The cat is, above all things, a dramatist."

-Margaret Benson

What do you think? Does Hendrix look vicious to you or just darn cute? LOL! Every since he was a tiny puff of a kitty... when he was just a little wee thing, he has done this silly little thing during play. He will suddenly stop, jut out his bottom jaw, and show his bottom teeth, making a small (mhummmfph) sound! LOL. Not at all scary, but it is clear he is trying his best to be intimidating, but failing miserably.

In fact, it's such a silly little action that all I can usually do is laugh! I know I should probably let him think that he is a very scary kitty, but I am usually laughing so hard that all I can really do is pick him up and give him a big kiss! Sometimes I am sure he does it for laughs, I know he loves the big cuddles I give him, but I wonder if that confuses him a little bit. What to do, what to do?!

So tell me, would you let him think he is scary? Am I a bad momma? Would you go along with it, or would you pick him up and kiss and cuddle him?

:)

Gosh I love that guy! By the way, his nickname is... you guessed it... "TEETH!"

LOL!

-Carly

2 comments:

Call me Paul said...

LOLcat caption contest!

fredamans said...

I love your cat!!! He looks EXACTLY like my bad cat Floyd.

Great photo!!