Sunday, September 13, 2009

Giggle, Giggle, Snort, Giggle... Jon and Kate + Hate



"More marriages might survive if the partners realized that sometimes the better comes after the worse."

-Doug Larson

From For Ellipsis


From For Ellipsis


Opinions, Opinions... isn't it about time that Jon and Kate... went away?! Who do you believe? Jon? Kate? Both? Neither? Do you really care?

;)

-Carly



By the way, if you just can't stand not seeing Kate Gosselin every day, she will be co-hosting ABC's The View, on Monday and Tuesday of next week! Oh boy! I think I will watch The Price Is Right instead! LOL

4 comments:

Steven said...

I'm only just now learning of John and Kate! Ignorance is bliss :-)

fdtate said...

My wife likes all sorts of reality shows and was really into Jon and Kate for a while, so I sorta picked up what was going on just by being in the same house.

I felt so sorry for them at first. Can you imagine trying for just one more kid and finding out that you had six on the way. Jeez!

But now I just feel sorry for the kids.

Nature's Sound said...

What a mess. Initially, I understood why Jon would want to run away, but then again anyone with 8 children would. I do have to say that Kate's organization is necessary but she is a very controlling person. Kate puts on that whoa is me, but she's got some kind of a nasty sting in her words ... However, JON KNEW THIS WHEN HE MARRIED HER!

So, yeah, I feel most for the poor kids in the middle of the mess. And yes, enough already.

Suzanne R said...

I think that this couple has self-destructed and I don't know how much longer their show can go on, although if Kate did/does well on The View (I'm not sure when it comes/came on) then she may have a future in entertainment. I, too, have grown tired of them and I feel very sorry for the kids.