Friday, September 04, 2009

Feline, Feathers and Furball Friday: Happy Birthday Dylan And Hendrix

From For Ellipsis


"If you hold a cat by the tail, you learn things you could not learn any other way."

-Mark Twain


From For Ellipsis


From For Ellipsis

My boys turned 1 year old yesterday! We don't know the actual day they were born, but Dr. B. guessed they were about 8 weeks old when they found their way to us, by way of their wonderful Foster Mother, Ms. K. . Well, we brought Hendrix home on October 27th, and Dylan on November 6th, so we chose September 3rd as their official birthday!

:)

These two boys are our pride and joy! Dylan is shy and wily, Hendrix is goofy and playful. They couldn't be more different, and yet they get along as if they came from the same litter. They are brothers till the end! Completely devoted to each other, and loyal to Alan and I. Hendrix is my little dreamboat. He loves hugs, and quite often comes and asks to be held. Dylan isn't much for hugs, but every night at around 9 o'clock he lays down beside us, on his back, and asks us to rub his tummy. :) He is so soft. Can you tell that I am completely in love. Oh, don't get me wrong, I am still missing my Elvis, even after almost a full year, but I love my little boys... oh boy... my big cat boys more and more everyday. I will always be grateful to the universe for sending me my fellas... Alan included!

And now... scenes from the 1st birthday party of Dylan and Hendrix...

From For Ellipsis


From For Ellipsis


From For Ellipsis


I love my boys! If you have a little FELINE, Furball or Feathered friend, be sure to play along with FELINE, FURBALL & FEATHERS FRIDAY over at it's new home on Theresa's blog! Thanks again Theresa, for taking on this awesome meme!

-Carly