Thursday, August 06, 2009

Steven's Feline & Furball Friday: Goodbye Pickle

From For Ellipsis


"By associating with the cat, one only risks becoming richer."

-Sidonie Gabrielle

I hope Steven doesn't mind my using this photograph. When I saw it last year, during Elvis's illness, it just filled my heart and made everything a little easier to take. I believe Elvis and Pickle would have been friends, if they could have met each other. Elvis loved having friends, and he had many in his life, so I just know they would have gotten along famously.

Pickle made me smile many many times, before and since Elvis's passing, and it was a lot of fun hear about his many adventures with Steven. I will miss hearing about those times. Goodbye nice kitty, I just know that somehow you and my boy Elvis are running side by side, chasing butterflies together.

Oh Pickle cat. I will miss you very much. Sigh.

-Carly

If you haven't already done so, please visit Steven's blog and leave Steven your support.