Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fun At The Museum

From For Ellipsis


"I went to the museum where they had all their heads and arms from the statues that are in all the other museums."

-Steven Wright

I took this picture with my camera's cell phone. Not too bad for a 2.1. mega pixels. LOL. Sheesh. I got up early, cleaned my camera, added some new batteries, and placed it gingerly in the camera bag. I was all set. Too bad I forgot my camera case when I left the house! Jeepers! Sheesh! It's true... after 21 you pretty much go down hill losing your memory along with your car keys. LOL. Whoever added cameras to cell phones is a brilliant, brilliant person! Anyway, the first Tuesday of each month, the DeYoung museum and the Legion of Honor are both free to the public, and last week Alan and I went. It's a great way to spend an afternoon in San Francisco! Look at what I saw...







"Minuteman"

By Robert Arneson
















"Corridor Pin, Blue"

by Claes Oldenburg









:)

Do you have a favorite museum? How about a favorite work of art? Do you take photos with your cell phone? Do you have a backup camera that you always have with you? Tell me everything!

-Carly