|From For Ellipsis|
"The three great elemental sounds in nature are the sound of rain, the sound of wind in a primeval wood, and the sound of outer ocean on a beach."
Things I Think About While Surfing The Net...
1. As much as it hurts, we must not let the Bush administration get away with torture. We have to move forward, I agree, but we must do so with justice. Those who ordered it, and those who manipulated the justice system, MUST be held accountable for the past, so we have the future we were promised when we were children!
2. I could really go for a hamburger right now, but I will settle for a nice ripe pear.
3. I found a cute little new scarf at Macy's the other day!
4. Gosh, we only had a few days of summer-like weather, now I am in the mood for autumn to be here. It's going to be a long summer.
5. I am worried about the two American journalists being held in North Korea, Laura Ling, and Euna Lee. The North Korean government is now saying they will be putting them on trial for espionage. Sigh. They are in my prayers.
6. I am also worried about the American journalist, Roxana Saberi, jailed in Iran. She was recently sentenced to 8 years.
7. Both of the two situations I just mentioned, is why we must not condone torture. We must protect the safety of those two women, by sending a message that no one in America is above the law!
8. On a happier note, the world of finance seems to be stabilizing a bit... at least for now.
9. If I could win the lottery, I would buy an apartment on Central Park West, so I can watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade go by my window.
10. I got a Twitter account, but I almost never use it. I must be old or something, but I just don't get it.
11. Turkey sandwiches with Sweet Potato fries for dinner. YUM.
12. Tri-tip roast with vegetables tomorrow night.
13. Keith Olbermann said last night, that he would pay Sean Hannity $2,000 per second to be water boarded. I really hope he takes him up on it!
14. I think Susan Boyle is fantastic! I am rooting for her to win Britain's Got Talent! You go girl!
15. Dylan and Hendrix get more beautiful every day. I am so in love with them!
16. I need some Starbuck's right now.
17. Meghan McCain is fabulous. She might be the best hope of the Republican party!
18. I am pretty sure. Well, I am!
19. Can you just imagine, winning a year's supply of Lee Press On Nails?
20. Monty, I will take door number 2.
21. I wonder who the serial killer will turn out to be on One Life To Live?!