"Methinks I see the wanton hours flee, and as they pass, turn back and laugh at me."
It has been a crazy busy week. Alan was off work most of the week, and had a furlough day yesterday, so needless to say time was filled. Well, it's just I like to spend time with him when he is home. We have fun. That's a good thing... but it does lead to very little else getting done, like cleaning, and taking care of chores. Bad man. Blogging comes all the way down the list of priorities lately. Real life has to come first, yeah real life, like finally getting a new Bluetooth device for my cell phone. Sheesh. I was perfectly happy with the headset that came with my Sony Ericsson Walkman (W580i) phone, but Hendrix... bad kitty... ate through the wires. Did I say BAD KITTY!?
Things I Think About While Shopping For New Bluetooth...
1. Hendrix and I are going to have to have a long talk about boundaries.
2. I LOVE the song "Gives You Hell" by All American Rejects.
3. I am going to buy myself a new skirt at Old Navy today. It's a purple color block and it will be just perfect for spring! I might get a couple sweaters too. We'll see.
4. Skinny Cow Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream sandwiches ROCK! 150 calories!
5. My blood glucose level was 117 after breakfast this morning! Cool that!
6. Bernie Madoff might take a plea bargain... JERK!
7. Rush Limbaugh is a big, fat, idiot! Waaaa Waaaa... "I hope Obama fails." Waaa.
8. If Obama fails... we all fail... THIS IS NOT A DRILL!
9. Lalalalala..."Hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell."
10. It would be fun to go on a date with Alan to our favorite comedy club, Tommy T's, next Tuesday night. Maybe I will ask him out.
11. Why doesn't Starbuck's deliver?
12. Furlough Friday's are over. Now Alan gets to choose which two days a month he doesn't get paid for.
13. 1 in 10 Californians are unemployed.
14. The Dow Jones Industrial Averages are currently at... -69.13 (11:41 am PST)
15. I tried Trader Joe's Sweet Potato Bisque the other day. It's FABULOUS! 130 calories per serving.
16. When is the X-Files movie going to make it to HBO? I'm waiting Fox... I'm waiting!
17. It must be love. I still love David Duchovny after all these years. It's love. :)
18. I think Janeane Garofalo will play me in the movie.
19. I found a can opener under my cat Dylan the other day. Strange. Very strange.
20. Get well soon Robin Williams.
21. Meredith, I'd like to phone a friend...
22. I wonder how old the Pillsbury Doughboy is supposed to be?
23. Michael Jackson is just weird.
24. I don't think Michael Steele should have to apologize to anyone. Bush never did. Cheney never did. And by the way, how come Rush Limbaugh is now the leader of the republican party? He isn't a politician... be is a talk radio performer. His voice is all about having his way, and seeing failure for this country. What about that says "patriotic" to you?
25. Why doesn't anyone make a pink Bluetooth?
So tell me, what do you think about while reading my blog? Feel Free to share! Just leave your responses in the comment thread for this entry.
Have a nice day :)
My 2017 Reading List
9 months ago