"It's impossible to keep a straight face in the presence of one or more kittens."-Cynthia Varnado
Steven's Feline, Furball and Feathers Friday

Elvis ( I mean Hendrix... sheesh I must really miss him) and Dylan went to Dr. B's yesterday for their monthly weigh-in, and I am happy to report that they are doing just perfect! Dylan is still a little behind is brother in weight. He is 6 lbs 3 1/2 oz and Hendrix is 7 lbs 12 oz. Perfect. They are just right for their age!
I finally got a good shot of Hendrix's silly gray lip! Isn't it cute? He is a solid black cat, except for that silly lip. :) He is so cute when he pouts, he sticks out that silly gray lip and I am instantly putty in his hands. Just like Elvis, Dylan and Hendrix have me completely wrapped around their paws. Just where I want to be!
If you have a Feline, Furball, or Feathered friend, be sure to play along with Steven's meme, because Friday is the day for pets!
-Carly

