Thursday, February 19, 2009

Steven's Feline & Furball Friday: I'm Dusty And I Have Boogers

"It's impossible to keep a straight face in the presence of one or more kittens."

-Cynthia Varnado

Steven's Feline, Furball and Feathers Friday



Elvis ( I mean Hendrix... sheesh I must really miss him) and Dylan went to Dr. B's yesterday for their monthly weigh-in, and I am happy to report that they are doing just perfect! Dylan is still a little behind is brother in weight. He is 6 lbs 3 1/2 oz and Hendrix is 7 lbs 12 oz. Perfect. They are just right for their age!

I finally got a good shot of Hendrix's silly gray lip! Isn't it cute? He is a solid black cat, except for that silly lip. :) He is so cute when he pouts, he sticks out that silly gray lip and I am instantly putty in his hands. Just like Elvis, Dylan and Hendrix have me completely wrapped around their paws. Just where I want to be!



If you have a Feline, Furball, or Feathered friend, be sure to play along with Steven's meme, because Friday is the day for pets!

-Carly

3 comments:

Suzanne R said...

They are getting so big, just like you want them to. ;-) Very pretty kitties!

Theresa said...

Your boys are both so handsome and really getting big fast. But your title about choked me. Laughing while taking a drink is never something that is reccomended. :)

Oh...thank you so very much for you kind comment last week. You have no idea how much your words made my daughter feel a little more comfort. Have a great weekend with your boys, and since they are kittens I'm sure there will be lots of love and laughter.

Theresa

Monica said...

Look how BIG they have gotten! They both look like happy boys. I absolutely LOVE that first photo of Dylan!

Monica