Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!

"We will open the book. It's pages are blank. We are going to put words on the pages ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and it's first chapter is New Year's Day!"

-Edith Lovejoy Pierce

It's finally here... 2009! I am ready for the New Year, and all the wonderful opportunities waiting for me. People, places, things, it's all fresh and new, and I am ready to take it on! How about you? Is there anything in particular you are looking forward to in the coming year? Tell me what you think. Will 2009 be better then 2008? Do you have big plans in terms of how you will face the coming year? If you feel like sharing, please do so. I would love to know what you think. Look into your crystal ball, and tell what the New Year will be like. Good, Bad, or Otherwise.

From Our House To Yours... HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Love, Carly, Alan, Hendrix & Dylan

Happy New Year 2009
San Francisco, California
December, 2008
Early Evening