Tuesday, October 28, 2008

With One Week To Go; I Can Haz Vote!

"Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."

-William E. Simon

I Can Has Vote!

Can you believe there is only one more week to go until we choose a new president? It has seemed like it has taken forever to get to this point, and who would have figured we would end up with the exact choices we have? I have already cast my vote, I almost always vote by absentee ballot. It's just nice to be able to sit in my own home, relax, and maybe do a little praying as I mark my choices. It is a comfortable way to vote, but it isn't as exciting as going to the polls early in the morning on voting day. Alan, on the other hand, prefers to vote in person on Election Day. To each his own I suppose. I guess it really doesn't matter how you vote, as long as you vote! Right?

So tell me, will you be voting this year? If so, will you vote in person or by absentee ballot? Do you live in a state that votes early? If so, have you already voted?

-Carly
"I Can Haz Vote"
Berkeley, California
October 28th 2008
Afternoon