Thursday, August 14, 2008

Good Days

"The dance is a poem of which each movement is a word."

-Mata Hari


Lots of quiet movement. This butterfly was hovering for, what seemed like a long time, but in actuality was probably only about 10 seconds. I noticed it was almost running in place, which made me smile, because it kind of felt like I was watching her doing her aerobics for the day. LOL. I smiled because I know how good it feels to get a good long workout in, whether it be from a bike ride, or a jog or whatever. My body just feels sexy and invigorated when I am finished. It is a definite mood enhancer. :)



Yesterday, I took a long ride along Chrissy Field and around the Presideo. About 5 miles total. Ahhh... that's the stuff. Afterward I did some photography around the city and along the coast. It was really warm, so my knee was doing really well, and my mind was clear, so I think I did really good with my photography. It's amazing what a little bit of exercise will do for the body and the mind. Anyway, movement was catching my eye yesterday. Butterflies, birds, the wind in the trees. It was a good day, in the middle of a stressful week.



-OndineMonet
"Dancing"
Conservatory of Flowers
San Francisco, California
Golden Gate Park
August, 2008
Afternoon

1 comment:

IndigoSunMoon said...

Those are some beautiful shots! You always take the most awesome photos Carly! I'm glad you enjoyed your day...
Love,
Connie