Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Martha's A to Z Photo Challenge: "H " is for Hibiscus and Blue Heron

"Flowers are the sweetest things God ever made, and forgot to put a soul into."

-Henry Beecher, Life Thoughts, 1858

We are up to the letter "H" in Martha's A to Z Photo Challenge. For the letter "E" I showed you some Egrets, but for this time I had to show off the beautiful Blue HERON I found in Tilden Park. The HIBISCUS was photographed at the Conservatory Of Flowers, in Golden Gate Park, in San Francisco.




Pink and Yellow is my favorite color combination. :)




I found this beautiful Blue Heron in Tilden Park. He was walking along the small hill in front of the Brazil Building, which overlooks the Botanic Garden. I love it there. The whole area is so peaceful. I am planning to do lots and lots of photography there this autumn. I am looking for lots and lots of color!


-OndineMonet
Orange and Yellow Hibiscus
Conservatory of Flowers
San Francisco, California
2008