Friday, March 28, 2008

Steven's Feline Friday: Elvis and the Roses

"Dogs have owners, cats have staff."

-Unknown

It's been a long time since I played a Feline Friday. I mean since Elvis and I played a Feline Friday. LOL. I have been so busy the last couple months, especially since Steven took his break. I haven't taken any new photos of Elvis since New Year's Eve! That is unusual for me, he is a very willing photographic subject, he really likes posing for me. :) He is a happy and cooperative cat, as I arrange things in an attempt to get just the perfect shot. Yesterday, however, we didn't rely on props for our photo session, in fact, it was a spontaneous opportunity that had presented itself. Elvis was a very content kitty in his daddy's arms. It was a little cold outside, so he was all ready for an afternoon cuddle. Actually, both Alan and Elvis was ready for some cuddle time. :)




Later, we all took a look at my rose garden. Elvis is none too happy with me for moving the roses this year from the little area by to the fence, to alongside the shed. He is very protective of them, and is happier when I don't move them. He is getting used to the idea though, and yesterday he went on his usual rounds to check on them with no looks of disapproval. He loves flowers so much. He is the best little garden gnome I have ever had. :)

Go see Steven to find out all the ins and outs of Feline Friday. You can find him here, and there.

-OndineMonet
"Elvis and Alan"
Berkeley, California
March 28, 2008
Afternoon

1 comment:

DesLily said...

awwwwwwww.. you take so many fantastic photo's..but you know Elvis is always my favorite! hehe..