Tuesday, February 05, 2008

On An Average Tuesday


"I think it's about time we voted for senators with breasts. After all, we've been voting for boobs long enough!"

-Clarie Sargent

Today is the California Primary, as well as in 24 other states. I have already cast my ballot, but Alan will cast his vote a little later today. It promises to be a nail bitting day on the Democratic side of things, while Romney is the front runner here in California, for the Republicans.

I am hoping when all is said and done, Hillary Clinton will take California for the Democratic nomination. I believe in her, and what she's trying to accomplish. I watched her, Town Hall Meeting, last night on the Hallmark channel, and I continue to be impressed by not only the answers she gives to the questions facing our country, but also the viability of her solutions to our many difficulties. I hear the word "CHANGE" a lot, we all want CHANGE, so I have to ask, does CHANGE really get anymore profound then letting a woman lead the country for the first time?

There is just 349 Days to go, until the collective sigh of relief is heard round the world! NOW GO VOTE! :)

-OndineMonet
"Decision 2008"

No comments: