Friday, February 08, 2008

The Little Penguin

"Our senses are indeed our doors and windows on this world. In a very real sense the key to the unlocking of meaning and the wellspring of creativity."

-Jean Houston

While I was driving around Berkeley the other day, I spotted this little stuffed penguin in a window. At first glance I thought he looked a little sad, but as I continued to eye him, I thought maybe he wasn't sad, but rather in deep thought as he looked upon the world. Or maybe he was lonely for the human friend he lives with, or maybe he was just curious about the weather. I have looked and looked but I can't decided what his story might be. If you care to leave your thoughts please do so. Can you tell what he might be thinking?

-OndineMonet
"The Little Penguin"
Berkeley, California
February 6th, 2008
Afternoon