Thursday, November 29, 2007

One Word


"Our moments of inspiration are not lost though we have no particular poem to show for them; for those experiences have left an indelible impression, and we are ever and anon reminded of them."

-Ernst Haas

I found this little meme over at Liz's blog, They Call Me Anut Nub, and thought it looked like fun. I saw it again later at Phinney's blog, Always So Busy Inside My Head, so I decided to give it a try. Here's how it works...

You, my readers, leave me a ONE WORD comment, which you feel best describes me, in the comment thread for this entry. Then, if you so desire, post the ONE WORD meme in your own blog, and pass along the fun. Be sure to comeback here and leave me a link to your entry. It's just that easy. Will you play along? Come on, surely you can think of at least one word to describe me.

-OndineMonet
"One Word"
Cull Canyon Park
Castro Valley, California
November 27, 2007
Late Afternoon

5 comments:

Laura said...

peaceful

Patrick said...

Inspiring

Suzanne R said...

Warm-hearted

(I hope a hyphenated word isn't cheating. LOL!)

Cindy said...

Introspective.



Haha how's that for fancy?! But I think true :)

Thanks for linking to my little journal :) if anyone wants to come read, they can just let me know and i will let them in!!
hmmm you can give them my email address or something!
phinney xoxoxo

Karen Funk Blocher said...

Vibrant.