Monday, August 06, 2007

In The Pink :)



"Humor is perhaps a sense of intellectual perspective: an awareness that some things are really important, others not;and that the two kinds are most oddly jumbled in everyday affairs."

-Christopher Morley

Ho Hum. I am off to see the surgeon later today, so I am, well, stressed. LOL. Actually, my case of the wiggins isn't all that bad, because this will be more of a fact finding appointment. The surgeon will only be looking at the areas of interest, looking at my chart, and discussing why this will or will not be the best thing for me. Simple. Right? Then why do I fully expect my surgeon to walk into the examining room, looking like the love child of Norman Bates, and Freddie Kruger? LOL. Especially since my doctor is a woman! LOL.

Well, that notion might be all those spooky movies I love so much influencing me. Did you ever see Coma? Now that movie will make you think twice before having elective surgery. LOL. Not that I mind being an organ donor. With the exception of my eyes. I don't think I want to donate them, because I have always had the unreasonable fear that I couldn't see to find my way to all those hunting's I am planning on doing. LOL. I think it would be fun to be a ghost, and do all kinds of mischief. Nothing too spooky, just silly little hauntings. Like say, moving someones potted plants around, or hiding the dog food. Or even better... clipping their toenails... when they aren't' looking! LOL. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. ;)

Ok, I know I am getting a bit dark humored here, so in an effort to lighten both my mood and yours, how about a YouTube video. It is one of my favorite episodes of "The Pink Panther." Episode #81 "Pink Phink." I have loved this episode since I was a little girl. It always makes me smile. So play the video, and laugh out loud, it's a great way to start the week. :) I will update this entry, after I talk to the surgeon, and know how things are going. :) Either way... it will be ok. :)

"Humor is merely tragedy standing on it's head with it's pants torn."

-Irvin S. Cobb


-OndineMonet

4 comments:

Steven said...

I hope the visit went well :-) I'm rooting for ya!

Nancy said...

Good luck!! Keep us posted on how it went...

Nancy

Suzanne R said...

I'll be thinking about you -- if you need a listening ear, don't hesitate to e-mail me.

MyMaracas said...

Sending good vibes your way! Hope all is well.

Vicki