Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Crowds

"When I'm not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded."

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Get a picture of a crowd or crowded event. Conventions, weddings, parties, cramped spaces - you know, anywhere there's lots of folks doing something.

-John Scalzi (By The Way)

Crowds you say? How about the crowds at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, playing in the warm California sun, and waiting for a concert on the beach? If you enjoy just sitting and watching a big crowd of people, this is definitely the place to go. I LOVE it there. Beach balls bouncing about, kids and their parents playing in the sand, sea birds flying around making a happy noise, a lovely view of the Walton Lighthouse, and a free concert. It just doesn't get any better then that! Ahhhh... Now that is the kind of crowd I like to get lost in. :)

-OndineMonet

Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk 8/11/06
John Waite Concert