Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Crowds

"When I'm not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded."

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Get a picture of a crowd or crowded event. Conventions, weddings, parties, cramped spaces - you know, anywhere there's lots of folks doing something.

-John Scalzi (By The Way)

Crowds you say? How about the crowds at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, playing in the warm California sun, and waiting for a concert on the beach? If you enjoy just sitting and watching a big crowd of people, this is definitely the place to go. I LOVE it there. Beach balls bouncing about, kids and their parents playing in the sand, sea birds flying around making a happy noise, a lovely view of the Walton Lighthouse, and a free concert. It just doesn't get any better then that! Ahhhh... Now that is the kind of crowd I like to get lost in. :)

-OndineMonet

Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk 8/11/06
John Waite Concert

3 comments:

Karen Funk Blocher said...

It looks like the kind of place Disney's California Adventure is pretending to be! ;)

Anonymous said...

Santa Cruz is my hometown!! :) I'm waiting to see the concert venue for this summer.. I've seen Davy Jones there twice..have you??!! :)

Carly said...

Hi Julie

The concerts are up and running now, the BBW has a complete list. :) I have never seen Davy Jones there, but I did see Greg Kihn, John Waite and my personal favorite Micky Dolenz. :) FUNNNNNN!