
"In photography there is a reality so subtle that it becomes more real than reality."
-Alfred Stieglitz
Your Monday Photo Shoot: Take a picture of something in extreme close-up - so close it's hard to tell what you are looking at. Ask people to guess. On Thursday, reveal what you've photographed. The only catch: If you've done this before, no reusing old pictures. Get close to something new.
-John Scalzi (By The Way)
I need to work on my macro photography... I bet you can tell what that is in the above picture.Oh well, John says we should ask you to take a guess... OK... go ahead... guess! :) Come back here on Thursday, for the update to this entry, in which, I will reveal everything! :) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! That was my EVIL laugh just then, tee hee.
The Reveal...
TaaaDaaaa... It's Wilton's Peppermint Sprinkles :)
-OndineMonet
"Secret Ingredient"
Berkeley, California
April 9th, 2007
Late Evening
